You are hereChrist at the Checkpoint Student Delegation March 10 -14, 2014
Christ at the Checkpoint Student Delegation March 10 -14, 2014
Who? Christian youth from around the world ages 18 to 25 and full time students.
When? March 10 -14, 2014.
Why? To empower and encourage the Palestinian church (more conference goals).
How Much? $775 (what this covers).
Spaces are limited. Acceptance will be on a first come, first serve basis. So apply today!
About the Conference: The aim of Christ at the Checkpoint is to provide an opportunity for Christians who take the Bible seriously to prayerfully seek a proper awareness of issues of peace, justice, and reconciliation.
About the Student Delegation: In order to encourage more youth participation in the conference we have created an affordable option for students which includes everything (other than airfare) in one package: room, board, conference participation fees, etc. This is, by far, the cheapest option available for students who want to join us in Bethlehem in March. The student delegation will also give youth participants a voice—select delegate(s) from the group will have the opportunity to report on their findings and experiences to the entire conference.
• The discounted price of $775 fully covers your room and board, the $400 conference fee and additional sight-seeing opportunities.
• Access to amazing conference speakers: Sami Awad, Shane Claiborne, Gary Burge, Bob Roberts, Stephen Sizer and more!
• A one night home stay with a Palestinian Christian family in Bethlehem.
• Tours of Jerusalem and the Galilee.
• Worship with local Palestinian Christians.
The last day to register for the student delegation is February 10th, 2014.
The final payment deadline is February 17th, 2014.